Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Frustrated, only at 85lbs loss since last post...

I promised myself I'd keep writing no matter what as I went through this process.  I still feel really good and have been working out, still eating well and doing everything I am supposed to do.  However, at the moment the scale is not reflecting too well.  I suppose this is the second stall I've had since I've started this process and I need to know it's just part of it.  My clothes are fittting bigger, so I know I am continuing to lose the inches, but the weight part hasn't caught up yet.

So, hopefully soon I'll break that number that seems to pop up on my scale every time I weight in.  Literally in the last four days I've stayed the exact same.  I know part of my problem is my liquid intake isn't as it could be.  It's always something.  And I know my protein intake isn't what it should be either.  It's hard to continually keep thinking about eating and drinking.  But seriously, I don't eat more than 800 calories per day, nor do I drink less than 32oz. of fluids per day.  It'll come, patience is needed.

This will be a short write-up, as I am still a bit discouraged not much loss has occured this past month.  But back in September for about 3-4 weeks I experienced the same problem their too.  I just have to keep one foot in front of the other and not worry about it.  It'll come.

Good quote for today:

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them –every day begin the task anew. 

-Saint Francis De Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment